Every person has the freedom to believe what he wants to believe and to follow whatever path in life he wants to follow. Some paths lead to happiness and joy forever, others lead to misery and torment.
These are some specific rules God has laid down for us to follow, consistent with his One Law For All Mankind, "Love all people as yourself." These rules are for our own good, not for His amusement. They are not difficult to follow. They apply to all people, at all times, in all places. If you follow these rules, you will never go far wrong. If you ignore these rules or deliberately disobey them, you bring nothing but trouble onto yourself.
2. Dress Up!! The best way to dress up is to put on a smile. A smile is an inexpensive way to improve your looks. "The Lord does not look at the things man looks at. Man looks at outward appearance; but the Lord looks at the heart." I Samuel 16:7
3. Shut Up!! Say nice things and learn to listen. God gave us two ears and one mouth, so He must have meant for us to do twice as much listening as talking. "He who guards his lips guards his soul." Proverbs 13:3
4. Stand Up!! For what you believe in. Stand for something or you will fall for anything. "Let us not be weary in doing good; for at the proper time, we will reap a harvest if we do not give up. Therefore, as we have opportunity, let us do good..." Galatians 6:9-10
5. Look Up!!... To the Lord.
"I can do everything through Christ who strengthens me." Phillippians 4:13
6. Reach Up!!... For something higher. "Trust in the Lord with all your heart, and lean not unto your own understanding. In all your ways, acknowledge Him, And He will direct your path."
7. Lift Up!!... Your Prayers.
"Do not worry about anything; instead PRAY ABOUT EVERYTHING."